Thursday, March 11, 2010


Most actresses wouldn’t mind swapping places with Bobby Darling just for this role. She plays a superwoman in Aditya Dutt’s Will you Marry Me, co-starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Shreyas Talpade and Muzammil Ibrahim.
The film that went on the floors three months ago stars newbies as female leads. But it’s Bobby who gets to seduce the men. “I wear a burgundy wig with a blue body suit. I attract men with my superpowers. We’ll start the next schedule of the film in Bangkok,” reveals Bobby.
She’s also got Apartment, in which she plays Tanushree Dutta’s ‘cute’ neighbour who wants to move in with her, and Club 007, her first Hollywood film, which sees her play a transsexual pole dancer.
With so much happening on the career front, Bobby is delaying her sex change operation. “I’ll do that by the end of next year as I’m getting many offers now. So, I’m on hormones. But when I get my sex changed, I’ll call myself chiclet,” she says.
What’s taking her so long to find the man of her dreams? “Bhagwan shayed mere liye kuch special banaya hai,” she states. Why doesn’t she opt for a telly swayamwar like Rakhi Sawant? “Few know that Swayamwar was first offered to me. But I’ll do another reality show now,” she shares.

www.bollywood91.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Recent Videos

Share/Bookmark

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP